Looking back on our first year…..Monique Chambers
I can’t believe it has been one year since I bought Nudescovery and the trouserslips stock. The beginning was lots of fun with rebranding and also a bit stressful finding new suppliers and building the new site and moving the business from Ireland to Malta.
All the ambitions I had to create new products got swept to the side with the enduring pandemic.
Some things I did manage to achieve were
– trouserslips and french knickers have been redesigned so that they don’t have an outer seam and also the elastic is wider so it is more comfortable to wear.
– sizing is in line with the high street
– the camisole tops have wider straps
– new colours have been introduced
-heavier silk is being used for the black, white, red and pink so it is not transparent if wearing a camisole as a top – great for those of us that suffer hot flashes and need to strip off at a moment’s notice!
– the launch of a shorter length trouserslip (inside seam of 35cm) to wear under cropped trousers and skirts
We are not planning to make more underskirts / half slips nor full slip petticoats – so do buy now if you are in need!
We are also discontinuing the camisoles and french knickers in poly – these will only be available in silk.
So my plan is this year to release a kimono style dressing gown in the heavier weight silk in Black, White, Red, Pink and Navy
To introduce men’s trouserslips in Navy
To launch a pyjama bottom in the heavier silk too. These will be slightly wider than the trouserslips.
To launch a long sleeved top for under itchy knitwear
Let me know if you would like to see anything else or have ideas for consideration on the above!